- Divorce Net
- Divorce Helpline
- Divorce Support
- Divorcesource.com - Comprehensive state-by-state divorce informational network.
- Divorce Central
- BetterDivorce.com - providing helpful divorce, custody, visitation and support information
- DivorceFind.com - keeping divorce information simple
- Masachusetts Lawyers Weekly
- Divorce On-Line-Legal & Financial Issues
- Divorce Care-Seminars & Support Groups
- Divorce-related website directory
- Uncontested Divorce Forms - On-line legal resources including divorce forms & legal services
- Annuity & Divorce Laws - Dividing Annuity Assets in Divorce
- Military Divorce Guide - A Comprehensive guide to military divorce and family law issues.
- Marriage Counseling Guide - Online directory to help you find a marriage counselor in your area.
- Divorce Lawyer Source - If divorce is the only alternative, find a Divorce Lawyer near you - Divorce Law, family law and child custody information and resource site.
- Divorce Law Firms - Nationwide directory of lawyers where you can find a divorce lawyer by entering in your zip code.
- Child Support Enforcement Division of the MA. Dept. of Revenue - For help obtaining or enforcing child and medical support for your children.
- Health Law Advocates - Free legal assistance with questions about health insurance after divorce; income guidelines apply; no general legal services regarding divorce and family matters.
- Legal Advocacy & Resource Center - Free legal information and referrals for free legal assistance (if eligible) and to private attorneys.
- Mass. Bar Association Lawyer Referral Service - Referrals to attorneys statewide: help with obtaining reduced-fee arrangements.
- Next Phase Legal - Help with Massachusetts divorce
- Massachusetts laws pertaining to divorce (MGL Chapter 208)
> Section 34: Alimony or assignment of estate; determination of amount; health insurance
- MA. Association of Guardians ad Litem
- MA. Council on Family Mediation
- Massachusetts Divorce Mediators
Families & Step Families
- Recreating Families - Getting back to a place of love after divorce!
- DivorceStep - Information for families and stepfamilies
- Children's Defense Organization
- Child Custody Coaches
- Divorce and Children
- Divorce and Child Custody: It's About the Child
- How Parents Can Help Children Cope with Separation/Divorce
- Relocating with Children after Divorce in the UK
- Resources for Solo Moms Everywhere
- The Divorce Process-What to Expect
- Financial Assistance for Single Mothers
- The Office of the Attorney General in Massachusetts has collaborated with the Health Law Advocates, a public interest law firm of Health Care For All, in providing a guide to help understand your health insurance rights after a divorce or legal separation. Staying Healthy, A Guide to Keeping Health Insurance After Divorce is available at: www.hla-inc.org or through Office of the Attorney General-MA.
Domestic Violence and Substance Abuse
- Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence Outreach Program
- Domestic Violence Resource Directory
- National Organization for Women
- Domestic Violence and Substance Abuse
- Domestic Abuse and Addiction
- Domestic Violence: How to Get Help When You Are Scared of the Consequences
- Drug Rehab
- Project Know: Understanding Addiction
- Top Newton, MA Addiction Recovery Centers: Reviews and Ratings
- Domestic Violence and Drug Abuse
- Divorce and Addiction: How to Get Help