- Divorce Net
- Divorce Helpline
- Divorce Support
- Divorcesource.com – Comprehensive state-by-state divorce informational network.
- Divorce Central
- BetterDivorce.com – providing helpful divorce, custody, visitation and support information
- DivorceFind.com – keeping divorce information simple
- Mass. Law
- Divorce On-Line-Legal & Financial Issues
- Divorce Care-Seminars & Support Groups
- Divorce-related website directory
- Uncontested Divorce Forms – On-line legal resources including divorce forms & legal services
- Divorce-online-UK – Self-help and Divorce Information for England and Wales
- Military Divorce Guide – A Comprehensive guide to military divorce and family law issues.
- Marriage Counseling Guide – Online directory to help you find a marriage counselor in your area.
- Divorce Lawyer Source – If divorce is the only alternative, find a Divorce Lawyer near you – Divorce Law, family law and child custody information and resource site.
- Divorce Law Firms – Nationwide directory of lawyers where you can find a divorce lawyer by entering in your zip code.
- Child Support Enforcement Division of the MA. Dept. of Revenue – For help obtaining or enforcing child and medical support for your children.
- Health Law Advocates – Free legal assistance with questions about health insurance after divorce; income guidelines apply; no general legal services regarding divorce and family matters.
- Legal Advocacy & Resource Center – Free legal information and referrals for free legal assistance (if eligible) and to private attorneys.
- Mass. Bar Association Lawyer Referral Service – Referrals to attorneys statewide: help with obtaining reduced-fee arrangements.
- National Lawyers Guild (617) 227-7008 – Referrals to attorneys statewide; help with obtaining reduced-fee arrangements.
- “Lawyer for the Day” Programs – Help completing court paperwork and information on court procedures; contact your local Registry of Probate (under County Government listings in phone book “blue pages”, or ask at the Probate & Family Court) for availability and schedules.
- MA. Association of Guardians ad Litem
- MA. Council on Family Mediation
- Massachusetts Divorce Mediators
Families & Step Families
- Recreating Families – Getting back to a place of love after divorce!
- DivorceStep – Information for families and stepfamilies
- Children’s Defense Organization
- Child Custody Coaches
- Divorce and Children
- Divorce and Child Custody: It’s About the Child
- Children and Health Issues
- The Office of the Attorney General in Massachusetts has collaborated with the Health Law Advocates, a public interest law firm of Health Care For All, in providing a guide to help understand your health insurance rights after a divorce or legal separation. Staying Healthy, A Guide to Keeping Health Insurance After Divorce is available at: www.hla-inc.org or through Office of the Attorney General-MA.