The Divorce Center welcomes professionals interested in assisting those going through separation and/or divorce by providing expertise and compassion through education and resources.
WHO WE ARE
We are a diverse volunteer membership that includes attorneys, judges, mediators, psychologists, mental health experts, financial experts, career counselors and divorce or life coaches.
WHAT QUALIFICATIONS ARE REQUIRED FOR MEMBERSHIP?
WHAT ARE THE MEMBERSHIP LEVELS?
- Basic membership – $75. (Directory listing not included)
- Membership with Directory Listing – $175 until August 15th
- Group or company memberships are also available
BENEFITS OF EACH MEMBERSHIP LEVEL
- Professional Basic membership
- Frequent professional development and networking events featuring current topics with expert speakers. Includes member discounts for these events
- Member discount fee for Annual Meeting and Dinner
- Notifications via email of upcoming events
- Opportunity to become a speaker at either public workshops or professional development events
- Opportunity to contribute to blog articles for our website with linkage to your website
- Free listing of your support group on our website
- Professional membership with Directory Listing **
- All benefits of the basic membership as listed above plus
- Listing in both online and printed Directories including:
• Reciprocal link to your website
• Name/address/phone/fax/email/business name
• Description of services provided, affiliations, education, professional memberships etc.
• Listing by county as well as listing by discipline (printed version)
** Note: Printed directories are distributed to our parenting classes, public education workshops, and professional networking events. These are printed annually in the fall. The online directory is continuously updated throughout the fiscal year as new information or additions are made.
HOW DO I APPLY FOR MEMBERSHIP?
Application for membership is available at: http://thedivorcecenter.org/application-for-membership/. After completing the online application form, one may choose the desired level of membership and proceed to pay online via Paypal or credit card. Printed forms are no longer available.
Questions regarding applications or payment may be directed to Jeanne Seaquist, Membership Administrator at: firstname.lastname@example.org