Welcome to our Guide to Professionals. Here you will find a network of professional services to help you through your divorce.
There are two ways to search – by category or by keyword. Category will give you all resources in that area of expertise. Keywords will return all professionals that match. For example, if your keyword is Brookline, it will return all professionals in Brookline, MA.
** Denotes Collaboratively Trained Professional
Chris Chen supports families in conflict and their mediators and lawyers with expert advice as a financial neutral, an adviser for one the parties, or as a co-mediator.
People who have gone through divorce often find that a better understanding of their financial context may have helped them plan and negotiate outcomes that may have fitted their interests and situations better.
Chris helps families and individuals:
– think financially, not emotionally
– understand the financial impact of settlement possibilities
– craft creative proposals that are fair to both parties
Chris helps mediators:
– by enabling the parties to provide Informed Consent
– with support for the less knowledgeable or powerful spouse
– explore the impact of taxes on scenarios
Chris helps all parties involved with subject matter expertise on
– retirement plan evaluation
– executive compensation issues
– planning for difficult issues such as college financial aid planning
Chris is a CFP practitioner, a Certified Divorce Financial Analyst, a collaborative law financial neutral, and a trained Mediator.