Benefits of Attending:
▪ Learn the fundamentals of the Collaborative Law model and how to apply it to both Family & Business Law cases.
▪ Develop results-oriented techniques to help clients reach successful resolutions to disputes.
▪ Identify and implement strategies for success with high-conflict clients and how to navigate challenging cases.
▪ Train with experienced professionals who are passionate about the team approach.
▪ Course meets the International Academy of Collaborative Professionals (IACP) standards for a Collaborative Law Intro Training.
▪ Continuing Education Credits are available (see bottom of this event registration for more details).
Who should Attend: This training is designed for family and business law attorneys, psychologists and other mental health professionals, coaches, social workers, and mediators, financial professionals, child development and co-parenting specialists, and anyone assisting business or family clients in conflict.
Lectures, demonstrations (video and live), role plays, and panel discussions will include these topics:
- Elements of Collaborative Law Practice
- Making the “Paradigm Shift” – Moving from an Adversarial Mindset to a Collaborative Mindset
- Interests-Based Negotiation
- The Interdisciplinary Team in the Collaborative Process
- Ethical Considerations and Dilemmas
- Overcoming Challenges in Collaborative Law Practice
- Incorporating Collaborative Law into Your Practice