There are many questions and concerns for a person going through a divorce, questions which require intelligent answers and, often times, research in order to find those answers.
The Divorce Center is able to address many of those issues and concerns because of the outstanding expertise of our professionals. Several questions will be addressed here in these articles for your information.
If you have a question or concern you’d like to see addressed in a future article, please feel free to Contact Us with your suggestion.
- Collaborative Family Law – FAQ’s
- Questions to Ask Your Attorney
- What Does a Lawyer Do?
- Finding a GOOD Divorce Lawyer
- New Alimony Laws Arrive in Massachusetts
- Alienation in Families: What it Looks Like and What to Do About It
- Guidelines for Parents After Separation
- Divorce and Financial Aid – Which Parent Should Fill Out the FAFSA
- Dividing Employee Benefits in Divorce
- Tax Planning Related to Divorce